With John Dorney and Cathal Brennan, in association with the Irish History Show.
- How the Irish Civil War is being commemorated (or not) 100 years on.
- How the conflict is interpreted today – democrats vs dictators or the unfinished revolution?
- The enduring mythology surround Michael Collins
- The difficulty in commemorating 1922 in an all-Ireland context
- How atrocities of that era can be remembered today.
See Also: Why was there a Civil War in Ireland?
If you enjoy the Irish Story and wish to support our work, please considering contributing at our Patreon page here.